- 1 1/2 cups | 7.5 ounces all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup | 4.75 ounces granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Alber’s cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs together. Add cooled butter, milk, and oil and stir to combine.
- Add milk mixture to dry ingredients and whisk until just blended.
- Line 2 muffin tins with 18 greaseproof liners and fill two-thirds full.
- Bake 350 for 18-20 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean.