- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 cups | 14 ounces granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups | 10 ounces all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar for rolling
- Mix oil, melted chocolate, and granulated sugar in a large bowl. Blend in one egg at a time until well mixed. Add vanilla.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and espresso powder in a small bowl.
- Add flour mixture to chocolate mixture and whisk until thoroughly blended. Chill several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of dough and shape into a ball. Roll in powdered sugar and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes